Paytell Company limited is a wholly-Ghanaian owned limited liability company incorporated in Ghana. It was created in 1992 with a wide array of business lines. As one of the fasted growing companies in Africa, our core business interests spread over mining services, land acquisition, real estate, plant machines and financial services (forex bureau). The head office is located in Accra-Ghana.
The mission of Paytell Company Limited is to develop its portfolio of business with footprints across Africa through efficient partnerships.
To have one of the modern real estate development in Africa, with excellent and attractive facilities and amenities supported by emphasis on quick delivery and affordability. It also envisions itself being a preferred real estate company of choice in Africa.
1. To build a modern, quality and appealing residential apartments to serve the rapidly increasing demand for accommodation.
2. To position the project and promoting company to take maximum advantage of industry and business growth especially in the area of real estate.
3. To broaden the company’s line of business and generate more corporate revenue
4. To introduce a healthy competition into residential apartment complexes in Ghana.
5. To assess and explore the potential in property rental business.
6. To penetrate the equipment rental business in Ghana and cut a niche in it.
1. Service quality and promptness
2. Commitment and education
3. Proactiveness and cost consciousness
4. Reliability and efficiency
5. Partnerships approach to business